Why the Delray Center for Healing?
People often come to the Delray Center for Healing looking for a miracle. They may have failed treatment many times at other facilities or with other therapists. They may believe that they are untreatable or beyond help. They may have lost faith with the medical establishment and lost all hope that they will ever get better. This describes the average patient that finally finds treatment success at the Delray Center.
The astonishing success that so many patients find here is not a miracle, but rather the result of methodically implemented evidence based treatment that actually works. The multidisciplinary treatment team at this center provides care that consistently yields positive clinical outcomes in even the most difficult and complex cases. Patients that suffer from more than one major condition require effective treatment of all of their symptoms in order for them to get better. The broad range of expert level specialty care available from our professionals makes this possible.
The Delray Center for Healing is one of the most advanced outpatient treatment centers in the United States. The Center incorporates the most effective evidence based psychological and medical therapies to provide comprehensive outpatient treatment of Substance Abuse, Eating Disorders, Major Depression, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder , Trauma, and Personality Disorders. Highly specific treatments, provided by professionals dedicated to a particular expertise, are used exclusively instead of the generic approaches seen in most facilities. This is just one of the reasons for the exceptional success rates.
The use of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) as the primary psychotherapeutic orientations is another major factor in yielding better patient outcomes. DBT, an advanced derivative of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), focuses on improving the global functioning of the individual. This is accomplished through multimodal treatment that emphasizes skill building with generalization to the environment. The specific skill building modules include Distress Tolerance, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Mindfulness, and Emotional Regulation. DBT was initially developed for the treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder but was later applied to the treatment of Addiction, Eating Disorders and Trauma with exceptional success. Patients who have failed treatment in many other settings routinely achieve a good response in this system.
DBT is at the core of our outpatient Eating Disorder treatment program. Care is available for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder and Disordered Eating in general. The team of doctors, therapists, nutritionists, case managers and fitness trainers provides comprehensive treatment on an outpatient basis. This program has a kinder, more gentle approach than most other eating disorder programs. We remain mindful of the many sensitivities and vulnerabilities inherent in an eating disorder. Patients find our more nurturing approach refreshing, especially when compared to some of their past experiences in other centers. Patients that may have both an eating disorder and addiction will receive treatment for dual diagnosis.
Traditional forms of inpatient treatment for Eating Disorders, Addiction and Mood Disorders are expensive, inconvenient and can have limited ineffectiveness. Under the direction of Dr. Rodriguez, the Delray Center continues to set a new standard of care, creating advances in medical and psychological science to achieve unparalleled success rates. We tailor our outpatient treatment to the specific needs of each client and their family, a testament to our client-centered approach and on-going success. Patients often feel that one of the biggest reasons why they found success here was that the particulars of their case were really factored into the treatment plan.
The following is what makes the Delray Center for Healing more successful than other Treatment centers:
The Delray Center for Healing fits your Personal Schedule
- Flexible scheduling allows patients to fulfill work and family responsibilities.
- The length of time spent in our comprehensive or intensive outpatient treatment programs is based entirely upon the clinical needs of the client and not any pre-set protocols.
- Our clinical and administrative staff is here for YOU, respectful of YOUR privacy and discreet in handling patient care and confidentiality.
- The Delray Center offers every level of service with our customized treatment plans, addressing the individual needs of every patient and their family all in one location so that you can focus solely on your recovery.
- Since 2002, the Delray Center for Healing and Dr. Rodriguez have dedicated themselves to helping people overcome their personal challenges by treating the mind, body, and spirit to heal addiction and achieve wellness.
The Delray Center for Healing is Cost Effective
- Over the course of your treatment, the Delray Center’s outpatient treatment program options can cost thousands less than inpatient or residential treatment options.
- Because 24-hour care is often not required for extended periods, patients preferably elect partial hospitalization (PHP) and intensive outpatient (IOP) treatment to minimize the time away from work and loved ones, unlike conventional inpatient treatment facilities where you may spend weeks or even months away from home.
- Our broad range of treatment options and individualized treatment plans allow each client to only pay for the level of services necessary to treat their particular condition. Regardless of the disorder or combination of disorders, we will create a treatment plan that fits your needs and budget.
The Delray Center is safe and comfortable
- Our outpatient treatment programs are not on a hurried time schedule, allowing each patient to undergo medical treatment at a pace that suits their own physiological needs, minimizing uncomfortable symptoms and expediting physical recuperation.
- We do not utilize a “one-size fits all” approach to treatment. Individualized attention provides for rapid adjustments to the treatment plan to accommodate each patient’s safety, comfort and success.