Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Anthony has dedicated his professional life to helping people and professionals find fulfillment and navigate significant life changes. He works with adults of all ages treating in the areas of depression, anxiety, substance abuse recovery, grief/loss, life transitions, and healthy relationships. In addition to individual and couples therapy, Anthony facilitates group sessions focused on expressive outlets, men’s issues and leads DBT Skills classes. He has over 10 years of experience in the field and is a Medicare provider.
Anthony’s therapeutic approach is rooted in the fundamental belief in the strength and possibility of clients. He takes time to attend to the mind, body, spirit connection, utilizing a variety of theoretical approaches including Solution-Focused, Dialectical-Behavioral and Expressive therapies.
Anthony works with his colleagues at Delray Center to develop programs attending specifically to the mental health and wellness needs of our community.
- BA in Human Development and Family Life – University of Kansas
- MA in Clinical Social Welfare – University of Kansas
- Margo Schutz Gordon Award for Clinical Excellence – School of Social Welfare, University of Kansas
- DBT Intensively Trained – The Linehan Institute/Behavioral Tech (2013)
- SMART Recovery Facilitator Training Program (2014)
- Member National Association of Social Work
- PET Certification
- Qualified Supervisor
- DBT with Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD Intensively trained – The Linehan Institute/Behavioral Tech (2015)