Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Jennifer’s sincere commitment to helping people achieve mental wellness is evident in her educational and professional achievements. She works with adults and adolescents, treating a broad range of difficulties including substance abuse, eating disorders, depression, anxiety, personality disorders, grief, and interpersonal and family relationship issues.
Jennifer’s goal is to promote overall mental wellness of individuals through support, encouragement and challenge. In conjunction with providing individual therapy and couples/marital therapy, she also leads group sessions focused on assertiveness, relationship issues, codependency issues, dialectical-behavioral skills, women’s issues and body image issues.
Jennifer works closely with her clients to build a constructive, trusting relationship; and encourages them to become actively involved in their treatment. Her depth of education and experience allow her to draw upon a variety of therapeutic approaches to help her clients.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Master of Education in Mental Health Counseling – Florida Atlantic University
- Doctorate of Philosophy – Counselor Education – Florida Atlantic University
- Outstanding Graduate Student of the Year – Department of Counselor Education at Florida Atlantic University
- DBT Intensively Trained – The Linehan Institute/Behavioral Tech (2012)
- Qualified Supervisor