For those suffering from depression, finding daily balance can be a difficult challenge. Fortunately, depression is very treatable, and the majority of people with depressive disorders improve when they receive appropriate treatment.
The Delray Center for Healing offers a continuum of care for depression ranging from outpatient treatment to a comprehensive in-office treatment program. We offer a safe, healing environment for individuals suffering with Depression and co-occurring disorders. Our multi-disciplinary approach to treatment targets every aspect of depression and the many factors that contribute to maintaining and often exasperating the condition. All programs are based on a extensive assessment and are tailored to the needs of the individual.
Our Depression Program can include the following services:
- Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Review
- Medication Management and Stabilization Sessions with Medical Team
- Individual Psychotherapy (1-3 Sessions per Week)
- Family Education, Support, and Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT) Group Therapy for Depression
- Mood Management Group
- Process Group
- Weekly Acupuncture, Massage Therapy and Holistic Therapies
- Yoga and Meditation Training
- Individualized Personal Training Sessions\Community Support
- Advanced Groups Available as Indicated by Assessment and Treatment Plan
To learn more about the therapy groups offered as part of the Delray Center for Healing Depression Program, please visit http://grouptherapydelray.com/