Eating disorders are the most deadly of all mental illnesses, and among the most complex to treat. The Delray Center For Healing is dedicated to helping individuals and families struggling with this challenging illness. We recognize that the journey to recovery is unique and that treating an eating disorder requires an integrated approach from a multi-disciplinary team of experienced professionals. Our highly skilled professional team helps our clients recognize a healthy individual as having physical, mental and spiritual well being – not by body shape and size.
Every client in the Delray Center for Healing Eating Disorder Program receives an individualized treatment plan that includes a complete psychiatric and medical assessment.
- Working closely with a dedicated therapist, clients will learn to understand the issues that sustain and promote their eating disorder as they develop a realistic and positive body image.
- Daily meal support and weekly nutritional therapy with a registered, licensed dietitian encourage clients to focus on mindful eating in a safe and nurturing setting.
- Supportive community outings to grocery stores, restaurants and clothing stores prepare clients with important real-world skills.
The Delray Center for Healing offers a unique variety of complementary therapies, skill building and holistic treatments to enrich the recovery process.
The Eating Disorder Program Includes:
- Psychiatric Evaluation, Medication management
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Family Education, Support and Therapy
- Individualized Nutritional Therapy, Group Nutrition and Meal Support
- Process Group
- Body Image Group
- Movement Therapy
- Expressive Therapy
- Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, and Holistic Therapies
- Meditation and Yoga
To learn more about the therapy groups offered as part of the Delray Center for Healing Eating Disorder Program, please visit http://grouptherapydelray.com/