Tobacco use remains the single largest preventable cause of death and disease in the United States (CDC). Unfortunately, quitting smoking is hard and traditional methods of quitting can often lead people to relapse because of withdrawal symptoms, stress, and weight gain.
The Delray Center for Healing offers a revolutionary smoking cessation treatment that incorporates Ear Acupuncture with behavior modification and relaxation techniques. Developed by Doctors at Lincoln Memorial Hospital in New York, this extremely effective treatment method used nationally to treat chronic addiction. Our experienced treatment team uses the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA) acupuncture protocols as the foundation of a holistic treatment program to help clients quit smoking easily and comfortably. The complete treatment program consists of six 75-minute sessions.
The Smoking Cessation Program features these benefits:
- Clients can choose from individual or group sessions
- There is no risk of serious side effects or seizures as experienced with other methods
- This treatment uses fine needles, and is not painful
- Our all-natural program is designed around the concept of relaxation, incorporating positive visualization, breathing techniques, mind-body exercises and self-massage
- At the Delray Center for Healing, each client receives the benefit of individual attention and support during their recovery