When focusing on overall health and wellness, fresh pressed juice can offer a major boost in essential minerals, antioxidants, and natural antibiotics, which are vital for optimal health. Additionally, the fruits and vegetables in juices can provide some (or all) of the following benefits:
- Kale is one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet. Contains large amounts of iron and sulfur, which helps to detoxify your liver. Several antioxidants found in kale that help to get rid of the toxins in your body and can protect against cancer, inflammation, and heart disease.
- Dandelion Greens are a healthy detoxifier and cleanser for the liver and kidneys. In addition, dandelion greens are excellent for keeping our vision in sharp form.
- Cucumbers contain multiple B vitamins, including vitamin B1, B5 and B7, which ease feelings of anxiety and buffer some of the damaging effects of stress. Also a natural energy drink, which can help to stave off depression and anxiety symptoms.
- Cucumbers contain Fisetin, which helps improve memory and protect nerve cells from age-related decline.
- Mint promotes digestion, helps with nausea and soothes headaches
- Apple juice effectively treats dry, itching skin
- Apples contain Quercetin, which helps endurance by giving more oxygen to the lungs.
- Lemon helps with water retention due to its high potassium content
- Spinach juice is rich in antioxidants. This makes sure it keeps your skin well hydrated and supple.
- Spinach is packed with protein; you get the same amount of protein out of spinach that you would from a portion of meat.
- Pineapples have been found to help stress reduction as they contain good levels of B vitamins, so vital for proper brain function and increasing your ability to deal with stress effectively. The rich manganese content of pineapple is also of benefit for energy production.
- Beet juice boosts stamina and improves blood flow with its high source of natural nitrates. Has been shown to help the body respond better to exercise by balancing oxygen use and increasing stamina.
- High amount of nitrates in beets help to decrease blood pressure. Researches have shown that drinking two glasses of beet juice on daily basis can significantly reduce your blood pressure.
- Red beetroots have significant amount of iron. Consuming beetroots and drinking beet juice helps in regeneration of red blood cells. Beetroots help in preventing and treating anemia. It is also known to be good home remedy for menstrual disorders and menopause symptoms.
- Oranges are full of Vitamin C, which protects cells by neutralizing free radicals; great for cold and flu protection. The abundance of polyphenols in oranges protects against viral infections.
- Oranges are rich in citrus limonids, proven to help fight a number of varieties of cancer including skin, lung, breast, stomach, and colon.
- Digestion: relieves heartburn, indigestion, nausea and vomiting
- Fatigue: Relieves fatigue when recovering from a cold or fever. Also relieves muscle pain and soreness.
- Inflammation: relieves various inflammatory disorders like gout, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Morning Sickness: A small amount of ginger juice and honey will help alleviate morning sickness, sea or motion sickness, dizziness and even nausea caused by chemotherapy or anesthesia.
- Acne: Ginger juice when consumed helps reduce acne or pimples and it also prevents occurrence of acne in the future as it acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Lowers Cholesterol:Ginger is a great agent for reducing cholesterol as it as it helps remove the blockages in the flow of blood vessels which could lead to heart attacks.
- Common Cold: Ginger is one of the oldest cures for cold, nausea and flue as it has anti-viral and anti fungal properties. It cures cold and provides instant relief and also kills the bacteria that causes cold and ensures that it doesn’t return.
- Two ounces of wheatgrass juice has the nutritional equivalent of five pounds of the best raw organic vegetables. Wheatgrass has twice the amount of Vitamin A as carrots and is higher in Vitamin C than oranges.
- It contains the full spectrum of B vitamins, as well as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium and potassium in a balanced ratio. Wheatgrass is a complete source of protein, supplying all of the essential amino acids.
- Wheatgrass is also a powerful detoxifier, especially of the liver and blood; it helps neutralize toxins and environmental pollutants in the body.
- Wheatgrass cleanses and builds the blood due to its high content of chlorophyll. This important phytonutrient is what your cells need to heal and to thrive. Drinking wheatgrass juice is like drinking liquid sunshine.
- Chlorophyll reverses aging, suppresses hunger, cleanses the blood, combats odor, and prevents cancer.
- One ounce of wheatgrass contains 8 grams of dietary fiber 8 grams of protein, 240% of the RDA of vitamin A, 93% of the RDA of vitamin C, 356% of the RDA of iron, and 12% of the RDA of calcium.
- Top 15 Benefits
- Treat Skin Diseases
- Lose Weight
- Reduce Food Cravings
- Detox Your Cells
- Improve Immunity
- Stimulate Circulation
- Improve Digestion
- Treat Arthritis
- Reduce Fatigue
- Get Rid of Body Odor
- Treat Skin Wounds
- Prevent Tooth Decay
- Cleanse the Liver
- Treat Sunburn
Juice Bar at The Delray Center for Healing
The Delray Center is pleased to announce the newest addition to our facility, Juice Papi. Juice Papi is a 100% organic juice bar, offering fresh cold-pressed juices, smoothies, acai bowls, coffees, teas and more.
For more information about Juice Papi, please visit: http://juicepapi.com/