Abigail Biglane, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Abby Biglane is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and earned her MSW from FAU’s school of social work. She has been working in the substance abuse industry for the past 4 years. Abigail is trained in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. She is trained in SMART recovery and facilitates two community SMART meetings per week. Abby Biglane is a certified yoga teacher who has worked on her own practice for the past 10 years. She believes in utilizing a holistic and integrative approach to therapy. She frequently brings teachings and tools from her yoga practice into her therapeutic work with clients. Her focus is to understand the person as a whole in terms of their history, patterns of behavior, spirituality, core beliefs, and emotional experiences. She is both enthusiastic and passionate about guiding people in their journey to heal. She currently facilitates therapeutic groups to teach meditation, DBT and beginning recovery tools.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Bachelor of arts in Sociology- Florida Atlantic University
- Masters of Social Work- Florida Atlantic University
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Foundational Training – The Linehan Institute/Behavioral Tech
- SMART Recovery Facilitator Trained